Visit this page periodically as we are always finding great new resources for you to use throughout the year.
AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS WEBSITES
Useful tip: When you connect to a site simply look for these types of links, “Students” “Parents” “Scholarships” to get started.
**Visit this site to help you create a plan based on your GRADE LEVEL.
- internetessentials.com: Parents, you can qualify for internet service for only 9.95/month. Access to the internet is crucial in this day and age. For less than what most people easily spend on non-essential items each month (i.e. eating out, going to movies, entertainment, etc.), we encourage you to use this money to invest in your ability to connect with important resources online.
- Education Planner: We highly recommend this website. It has a free scholarship search engine and career planner.
- thewashboard.org: Parents, be sure to help your child create an account on this site. It’s an excellent source of available scholarships.
- actsix.org: This site details a great scholarship program for several local private colleges and universities in Washington state.
- fastweb.com: This site is a national resource for scholarship searches, so be sure to create an account for this system as well.
- Scholarship Help: Easy to use, comprehensive web site that guides you through the scholarship application process – evaluating scholarship opportunities, organizing and writing your essay, getting letters of recommendation and more.
- College Board: Complete the brief questionnaire and Scholarship Search will find potential opportunities from their database of more than 2,300 sources of college funding, totaling nearly $3 billion in available aid.
- College Answer: College Answer features over 600,000 scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, internships and fellowships totaling over $1 billion.
- College Net: This database features over 600,000 scholarships from 1,500 sponsors.
- Fast Web: This database is one of the most complete sources of local, national, and college-specific scholarships.
- Financial Aid – The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid: This site is full of information about different types of financial aid – scholarships, loans, military aid, grants and much more.
- University of Washington Scholarships – Seattle: This site has a great breakdown per field of study. Use the database in order to learn more about each field and which scholarships and programs are available for you to apply for. The site also has a “useful links” section as well.
- Courage to Grow Scholarship: http://couragetogrowscholarship.com/